Tuesday 19 August 2014

Whay start a blog?


Whay start a blog? 
Because random things happen on a daily basis.
Because Philip is almost 2 and he surprised me with new things every day.
Because I don't print photos for the albums I purchase.
Because my whole family lives overseas and they lose every important second of his life/our lives.
Because I spent countless hours searching for answers about diapers, breastfeeding, weaning, etc.
Because I dream to be an organized mom and I hope that this place will help me master my plan to be one :)
Because I need a place where I could go and read about things that have happened otherwise at some point of my life I will forget them.
 
by K 




Because random things happen on a daily basis.
Why start a blog?
Why start a blog?
Why start a blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment