Friday 12 September 2014

My Birthday Boy


 
It seems like minute ago I was baking his first ever birthday cake.  And 2 years ago I was holding my sweet little bundle of joy for the first time.  And now he's 2! When did this happen?


 
He has changed so much over the last two years that sometimes it's hard to believe this is the same baby :)  I will give everything to be able to hold him and kiss his little head for the first time all over again. 




Happy Birthday my little men! I love you more nad more each and every day.
You are the best thing that ever happened to me, you changed my life for the better in so many ways.
And those blue eyes of yours melt my heart everyday.

by K

 I seems like just a minute ago I was
 I seems like just a minute ago I was
 I seems like just a minute ago I was
 I seems like just a minute ago I was
 I seems like just a minute ago I was
 I seems like just a minute ago I was

1 comment: