Tuesday 9 September 2014

Tired Mama

My weeks have been crazy since we decided to move and with Philip's birthday two days away it got only worse... the only time I have to write this blog is now, it is 7:05am. The guys are still asleep and the house is so quiet that I can hear my neighbor snoring :) 
No matter how much tired I feel and how many times a day the "Mommy! Mommy!" I hear I never would trade any of these moments for anything else. One day when my house is too quiet and Philip is off doing his own things I will miss those times and I'll do anything to go back even for few minutes to hear his tiny voice calling me every 5 seconds.


I  treasure each moment because one day which I'm sure will come too soon  he will be all grown up and call his mama only once every 5 days. I hope ;)
So we're going to sing a song, dance for a while, jump and do everything this little creature wants because I want him to have a good day, I want him to be happy. Dishes, floors and laundry can wait they are last on to-do list today.


Stop whatever you're doing and go spend the day with the little ones that call you Mama. You are the everything to them make them your everything for today. Hugs from tired Mama... :)
by K
that call you Mama

the only time I have to write this blog is now
My weeks have been crazy since
My weeks have been crazy since
My weeks have been crazy since

No comments:

Post a Comment